I can still make up for it and start putting all my stuff in eBird now. It is a pain, but luckily they have an iPhone app for that, and it is on sale this week!
Yes, for only $5 you can have this, and also their BirdEye app is on sale for the same price. Maybe I'll get that to review?
So, what do I think of BirdLog? Well, I'll tell you once I get it to work. How isn't it working?
- I input my eBird information and it crashes while getting the 'taxonomy'.
- I try to put a new location in, it crashes.
- I try to make a new list and it crashes.
- I restart my phone, still the crashing
- I delete and reinstall the app, still the crashing
- I delete and reinstall then restart my phone, still the crashing
- I try it on wifi and 4g, still the crashing
This looks like a useful tool, but until it works I cannot really recommend it. Maybe it is just my phone? Maybe something I did wrong? We'll see.
Once I get an email back helping me figure it out I'll play with it some more and have a full review up.