Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 7 Pauls Update

Two weeks running I have been shut out.

No new birds. Last I week I was in Montreal again and didn't get out to look for any interesting birds. Its not that I didn't want to see birds but driving from Peterborough to Montreal on a large highway offers little in the way of birds -- crows mostly. Taking the bus to downtown Montreal and walking to the UQAM biology building offers even less.

There is a place where someone throws bread into the bushes and this is always teeming with birds. Pigeons, sparrows, and starlings on the tree across the street. Hopefully my bird stories become more interesting in the next couple of weeks [this is a wildly understated sentence, he has gone crazy with his bird count this week, seriously -Damon].

No comments:

Post a Comment