Sunday, February 3, 2013

Damon's Birds for the Week of January 27 - February 2

It was another slow week for me (much like the last two weeks), though I did get out to a couple places to look for birds this time. Unfortunately, our warm snap was short lived and happened to be on days I was busy (though one day was when I got to go to Tyler arboretum with my youngest son). I did fill my inside time playing with toys and thinking of bird names.

I worry that I may be getting past the "conspicuously seen and easily identifiable" crop of winter birds, but that just means I need to dig deeper in my resolve and take more field trips (and learn my warblers better).


Next week will be warmer and I have several places I plan on going, so I am aiming for double digits for the each week of February (barring any snow).  I did get to see something that Paul won't until he visits the the more southern parts of the U.S.

33; Black Vulture; 1/30/2013; Over Tyler Arboretum; Media, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment