Saturday, January 5, 2013

Damon's Birds for the Week of Jan 1- Jan 5

What a lame bird week for me.  I finally did find my field guides (Sibley is my go to guide, but I have a backup of an old Peterson and Stokes), but that doesn't help me with those gulls that I never could identify (don't worry, they aren't leaving the Pathmark marking lot any time soon). I am totally going for a walk in the Tyler Arboretum a couple times this week.



-Dark Eyed Junco (Junco hyemalis); 1/1/2013; Outside my house, Wallingford PA
-Turkey Vulture (Cathartes aura); 1/3/2013; Over Granite Run Mall, Middletown PA
-Tufted Titmouse (Baeolophus bicolor); 1/5/2013; Outside my house, Wallingford PA
-American Crow (Corvus brachyrhynchos); 1/5/2013; Over Aston Public Library, Aston PA


No comments:

Post a Comment